вторник, 30 юли 2013 г.

BRIGHT BUTTERFLY CROCHET SHOES PATTERN








This pattern was born thanks to a custom idea. I was very busy with organization with my daughter's birthday party but another mother ask me to create shoes with butterflies for the first birthday to her daughter. So, I couldn't say no! I created them literally for a day. But I think that the pattern comes out good .:)
The shoes are very easy to make even for beginners. All you have to know are basic stitches - sc,hdc,dc.
The yarn that I used is 100% mercerized cotton,DK 8 ply .I recommend you "DROPS- Muskat". The sole is double from two different colors. There are two ways to hook up the two soles: join them together with sl st and then crochet the top or to crochet the whole shoe and then sew together with a needle. I've made them in first way.
The size of hook is 3.5 mm(E) for the shoes and 2.5 mm for the butterfly.
The pattern includes sizes from 0-6 months and 6-12 months BUT NOTE : if you want size 0-3 months you must to crochet the size 0-6 months with a hook 2.5 mm. It's very important.
The PDF file includes many pictures and STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIAL,measures,abbreviations,number of stitches, extra notes and is written in Standard American Terms. If you have any questions about the pattern please feel free to contact me.
Available on Ravelry  Craftsy  Etsy  Luulla

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

CROCHET WINTER BUCKET HAT FREE PATTERN

If you have a skein of chunky yarn and no more than an hour of free time, pick up the hook and let's make this cozy, warm, fashionable a...